Since 2007, Sage Financial Solutions has provided comprehensive financial coach training and certification that integrates coaching, counseling and financial content. The Financial Fitness Coach® program provides you with the skills and techniques to build upon your financial foundation and support clients as they make lasting financial behavior change.
Have you educated, counseled and developed a plan for your client, but they are still stuck in those familiar unhealthy financial patterns? In a coaching engagement, your clients create their own solutions and build and implement an action plan that works for them.
Financial Coaching is…
The FFC® program is a great fit for anyone who wants to become a Financial Coach, or use coaching skills in their work as an educator, counselor or planner. Whether you are starting your career or seeking to add to your professional skill set, this program can help you tie your financial content and client communication together to support your clients in creating healthy financial habits.
FFC® Building Blocks…
Our program models the coaching relationship by meeting you where you are and supporting your professional development on your terms. You may already have a strong financial foundation and want to add coaching skills to your toolbox, or maybe you already hold a coaching certification and want financial-specific coaching training. Coaching is not a replacement for financial counseling or planning but a way of working with clients to support them in taking charge of their financial choices and implementing action plans.
Our training provides a clear process with a focus on mastery of coaching skills, allowing each individual to bring their own unique personality and expertise to the coaching relationship.
• 2 days of live training (in-person or web-based)
• Practice new skills during online sessions with a Mentor Coach
• Apply what you learned and submit a recorded coaching session and self-critique
Upon completion, you’ll be able to take the core essentials of financial coaching and put them into practice.
• 10 Online Learning Labs deepen your understanding of the core skills
• Self-paced videos, assignments, discussions, and quizzes help you absorb the content
• Assess your skills by submitting recorded coaching sessions with self-critiques
This training builds upon Coaching Essentials, taking a deeper look at each skill and technique, providing guidance as you develop your coaching skills.
• 1 day of live training (in-person or web-based)
• Online sessions with a Mentor Coach to ask questions and work through case studies
• Complete and report the required 250 experience hours
• Demonstrate your skills by submitting a recorded session for evaluation
Coaching Mastery takes your training to the next level through exam, experience, ethics and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
Stay up to date about FFC®news!